Crowfoot Conditions?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard that the trail up is shear ice. How far up do you have to drive to stage with all this warm weather?
A group of us are planning on riding there on the weekend of the 25th. Hoping for snow but looking at the forecast we may be working on a friends cabin instead.
I'm trying to determine if we should show up with the smaller trailers.

dodgeram18

Reaction score
Todays report:
0c at parking lot, clear skies, no new snow. up top -1c

6 sleds on hill yesterday.
still unloading in main parking lot.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode March 26, 27 and 28. Foggy the first day and hard to see 40 feet. Drove right into a nice hole on the first lake and went hard over the bars. I should probably stop when friends are waving me over. Beautiful and sunny on Friday and Saturday!
The trail up is receding pretty fast. Each day I was able to pull the 4 place open up further than the day before. Went up Easy Street on day 3 and it was very smooth.
Found lots of untracked stuff every day and very close to the trail. I love riding in the trees so the terrain was perfect for me. Some slopes had a lot more exposure to the sun and the snow was a lot heavier.
A few spots you could feel the snow pack drop a bit under you.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where people are parking there. Wondering which trailer to talk over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also wondering if I should bring the enclosed trailer. Ill be there next week

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still in main parking lot...lot is getting muddy but trail leaving main is still good....lower sheep trail is getting rocky and full of holes...grooming and trail fees still in effect

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much snow on the trail from the main parking lot this past weekend. Still lots of snow on the road up. Came down Saturday night on a beautifully groomed trail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up there on Friday are we parking in the upper lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom