Crow snow riders club ride

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be having a club ride taking in the scenery of the south trail system ... meeting at either the legion in blairmore or york creek staging area at 10 am saturday morning and the ride starting at 10:30 ... if ya want to come and join us please do .... a great way to get to see the great trails the CROW SNOW RIDERS maintain and find some new sledding spots

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are non memebers welcome?? Would like to see the south side but never new where to go? What would be the cost?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANYONE WELCOME
meeting at 10:00 planning to leave the york creek staging area at 10:30
to get there turn left at the bcmi in coleman across the tracks and up the hill till ya come to the staging area .....there are also signs also meeting at the legion but im not sure there would be enough parking there

there is no cost ( i assume you have a asa trail pass ) any questions i havent answered let me know
thanks

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poker derby coming up in march

but if ya need someone to ride with im up for some riding ---- with all this avy stuff tho just sticking to trails

DRS

Reaction score
Calgary snowmobile club is organizing a club ride to Elkford, BC for January 24, 2009. This coming Saturday. Everone welcome. Maybe just send me am email to let me know if you plan on attending.

dc@calgarysnowmobileclub.net

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary snowmobile club is organizing a club ride to Elkford, BC for January 24, 2009. This coming Saturday. Everone welcome. Maybe just send me am email to let me know if you plan on attending.

Were are you riding from ........or are you driving to elkford then riding in elkford area....?????

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i m pretty sure they are riding with the elkford club just dont know many details yet

We are originally from Elkford and will actually be there sledding the 24th!! Will have to meet up with you folks....let us know where you are stagging....probably round prairie but let us know....

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me what the snow is like at Crowsnest? Would like to ride from York Creek but unsure of snow conditions.

DRS

Reaction score
Many will be staying at the Elkford Motor Inn or camping in the campground next to the motor inn. Last year many staged from the campground and / or the hotel. Go north of town to round prairie is another area to unload. Please do not ride your sleds in town. If unloading at the campground, we are to go straight out of town.

I hope to have everyone organized and ready to go by 9:30am for Saturday morning. Elkford club is excited about our trip and have done some planning. I was told they had some good snow last week.

I did not have a chance to make it to the Blairmore ride. See you in Elkford!
Daren

Top Bottom