Crooks *%&$^#*

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was woken up last night around 12:45...to the sound of my stepson's 2008 TTR230 seems some dumb ass. rode a red 90cc polaris scrambler with purple rims (if you know someone missing one the RCMP have it) to our place and rode off on the yamaha .....I gave chase and he hid out in the the area while the cops and I chased him around....we could keep hearing him but theres so much bush and trails it really wouldnt be that hard.....I spooked him once I was parked in the middle of the rode with no lights on and he must have thought we'd all left...he came roaring down the road towards me I looked around for somthing to knock him off the bike but I wasnt prepared....I flashed my lights on him but he just drove around me and then back into the bush....he was either really lucky or he knew the trails several of them are now dead ended with fences.....

He was wearing a blue jersey and white moto cross boots and had a pair of crutches straped to the back of the bike.....

Was really hoping there was a big stick in the ditch would have liked to knock him off the bike....

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was woken up last night around 12:45...to the sound of my stepson's 2008 TTR230 seems some dumb ass. rode a red 90cc polaris scrambler with purple rims (if you know someone missing one the RCMP have it) to our place and rode off on the yamaha .....I gave chase and he hid out in the the area while the cops and I chased him around....we could keep hearing him but theres so much bush and trails it really wouldnt be that hard.....I spooked him once I was parked in the middle of the rode with no lights on and he must have thought we'd all left...he came roaring down the road towards me I looked around for somthing to knock him off the bike but I wasnt prepared....I flashed my lights on him but he just drove around me and then back into the bush....he was either really lucky or he knew the trails several of them are now dead ended with fences.....

He was wearing a blue jersey and white moto cross boots and had a pair of crutches straped to the back of the bike.....

Was really hoping there was a big stick in the ditch would have liked to knock him off the bike....

Ya, but then there would be cries from all over North America for an immediate ban on big sticks! Cause they jump up and hurt/kill people just like guns and all other inanimate objects do.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you would have got him with your vehicle or a beatin stick the cops would have slapped the cuffs on you!Frickin bullsh.. how that works!Maybe if some of these little bastards actually got caught by the pissed off owners and got the crap beat out of them they might think twice about stealing!!Little bastards know that they will only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught!You want to get worked up go sit in young offenders court!Can't wait to see what the next generation will bring!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by a cop that you can use any force necessary to restrain someone for personal arrest. But you have to stop them first.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am usually a little better prepared, ran out the house in my housecoat and runners and jumped in the wife's car....my truck always has a snipe and or 2 or 3 piecs of 2x4's....at the moment I was looking for somthing to knock him of the bike, considered trying to tacle him, but he was moving to fast........when I told the cop that, his only advice was you dont know now a days he could be carring a gun....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Am usually a little better prepared, ran out the house in my housecoat and runners and jumped in the wife's car....my truck always has a snipe and or 2 or 3 piecs of 2x4's....at the moment I was looking for somthing to knock him of the bike, considered trying to tacle him, but he was moving to fast........when I told the cop that, his only advice was you dont know now a days he could be carring a gun....

scariest part is that the cop is telling you "you never know now a days" these "kids" need to be dealt with properly.

Top Bottom