Crooked Politicians

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that these a-holes get caught doing something with tax payers money they never end up in front of a judge and have to pay restitution!!If an average person got caught doing that with their company's money sure as hell they would be talking to a judge at some point!!This shady prick with the AHS did the same thing in Ontario but Alberta still hired him!!!But they get caught and all they do is 'I quit' and it all goes away!!!Do they still get their government pension?An average guy would get in a hell of alot more trouble for having a undersized pickeral in his boat than some politician who blows over 300 grand of tax payers money!!I should have been a politician but I like to sleep at night!!:realmad:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing to myself when I heard anout it on the news. Surely, it can't be over just like that and magically forgotten without some sort of reprecussion? ...at least here on Snow and Mud, it will never be forgotten!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that these a-holes get caught doing something with tax payers money they never end up in front of a judge and have to pay restitution!!If an average person got caught doing that with their company's money sure as hell they would be talking to a judge at some point!!This shady prick with the AHS did the same thing in Ontario but Alberta still hired him!!!But they get caught and all they do is 'I quit' and it all goes away!!!Do they still get their government pension?An average guy would get in a hell of alot more trouble for having a undersized pickeral in his boat than some politician who blows over 300 grand of tax payers money!!I should have been a politician but I like to sleep at night!!:realmad:

Like you said not just once but who ever hired him here should have there arse kicked as well.....

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very simple, politicians look out for one another so they dont dare single out one that gets caught as they too are probably doing the same.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why don't you ask the f,.king jerks that voted the pricks back in this year like they say if you don't like what there doing make the change 4 more years to waste your hard earned dollars and there all laughing at us all the way to the bank thank you to the 60% that voted them in

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like if that prick doesn't get his 1 million plus severance package he can sue the AHS!!!What horsesh..!!!!!Where does this b.s. end!!Seems like it doesn't matter who gets in they end up just lining their own pockets!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the whole expense system work?Is there no limits to purchases,does someone not
have to sign off on expense reports before they are submitted?If higher end government workers
all have open credit cards,then you can rest assure that this is only the tip of the ice berg.
The higher up the ladder you go,the bigger the expense accounts are I'm sure.
And the working class shmuck pick's up the tab.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
many moons ago I worked for Parks Canada in Field and I seen many working class shmucks rip off anything that wasn't bolted down. Even the shop foreman was writing bogus work orders for a break job on a "Park Warden's" truck which never got it but his truck did. Seems human nature to try and get away with as much as you can. But your right the higher up the ladder the bigger the expense account to spend as if it was for your own personal use.

How does the whole expense system work?Is there no limits to purchases,does someone not
have to sign off on expense reports before they are submitted?If higher end government workers
all have open credit cards,then you can rest assure that this is only the tip of the ice berg.
The higher up the ladder you go,the bigger the expense accounts are I'm sure.
And the working class shmuck pick's up the tab.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The answer is in the title of you thread.:mad:

Top Bottom