Criss Angel/Mindfreak

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife, mother-in-law and our to daughters went to Criss Angels live show in Vegas called Believe. They said the show was amazing about an 1 1/2 to 2 hours long. Then at the end of the show he invited the audience to back to his store for a chance to meet him. They met him and said that he was really great with the kids by taking extra time with them and making them feel special. Here is a few pictures of them with Criss.

Attachments

• P1030541.jpg
    P1030541.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 29
  • P1030542.jpg
    P1030542.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 24
  • P1030543.jpg
    P1030543.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 31

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats is Criss I guess they seen him a couple times at the Luxor and he travel with some big boys surrounding him. My oldest daughter is a huge Criss fan. After they met him they went back to the room and my oldest talked my wife into going back down to see him. When they got there he was just leaving and Hayley my daughter started following him, and as he went up a flight of stairs he turned back to her and said "Good night beautiful, sweet dreams" That made her whole trip..thats all she talks about now!:d:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's weird....I don't see Chris anywhere in those pictures...must be one of his trick again.:biglaugh:

Pretty cool!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's cool, my wife met Criss and his brothers last fall in Vegas. We are planning to go to see BELIEVE in nov. He seems to take a lot of time with his Loyal fans can't wait to go Vegas!!!:cool::d

blueeyedlightning

Reaction score
My wife, mother-in-law and our to daughters went to Criss Angels live show in Vegas called Believe. They said the show was amazing about an 1 1/2 to 2 hours long. Then at the end of the show he invited the audience to back to his store for a chance to meet him. They met him and said that he was really great with the kids by taking extra time with them and making them feel special. Here is a few pictures of them with Criss.
Good pictures of your family and Criss Angel. I adore him. He's a sweet guy and very talented.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what they said he was a super nice guy....My mother-in-law thought she was going to have to pull my wife off of him....lol!:d

Top Bottom