Creek Crossing

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Our 7 year old daughter Jaymie is coming along as a true mountain rider. Last time we had her out in the mountains she crossed 2 ice bridges on her own, did a steep off camber cut in the road by the logging company, road over some off camber wind drifts, did 2 open creek crossings all by herself and followed me all over in the trees!! She definitely rocked that Indy Lite!!!!

Way to go Jaymie!!!!

Here is some video of her doing the creek crossing:

J Stream Crossing - YouTube

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks guys!!! We are so proud of everything that she has done she has gone from crying in the trailer that she doesn't want to ride to asking over and over again when we are going next! She has even taken all of her sledding gear into school for show & tell....her beacon, helmet, tek vest etc. LOL!

Jan

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats good for her. I think she got a little wet on that one. Water came over the hood. She will be outriding you in a few years MOM

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Surprisingly she didn't get wet. I was surprised at the size of the wave too. A couple of years????? I'll tell you the pressure is on when I ride last and she makes it through some technical part and then I come after her and I have to make it too!!!!

Jan

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet she was pretty pumped after doing that. Great to see a 7 year old out riding her own sled with no fear. Whoohoo!

Top Bottom