cranbrook and fernie snow conditions

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blue bird morning up in the st mary alpine park. Freeze line was at about 4700'. 8~10 " fresh. High winds up high in the alpine. Had some settlements and moderate to hard shovel shear results.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blue bird morning up in the st mary alpine park. Freeze line was at about 4700'. 8~10 " fresh. High winds up high in the alpine. Had some settlements and moderate to hard shovel shear results.

Thanks very much for the info were gonna try and get up salmo/creston and see how that is to

arcdoo

Reaction score
looking for an update on the cranbrook area for snow cond and where and what the riding is like any help would be great also best place to stay...
thanks...

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for an update on the cranbrook area for snow cond and where and what the riding is like any help would be great also best place to stay...
thanks...

We were there last weekend and rode about 8-10" of fresh up Lumberton. Not sure where the best place to stay is - cause I always stay at mom and dads:d
Best place to eat is Frank's Steak and Schnitzel Haus.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were there last weekend and rode about 8-10" of fresh up Lumberton. Not sure where the best place to stay is - cause I always stay at mom and dads:d
Best place to eat is Frank's Steak and Schnitzel Haus.

i'll second that on franks steak haus great food and great people

Top Bottom