Cr.racing

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, i had the video from steve-o, where Chad turbo'd his first cat, and had lots of trouble with clearance on the hood, so they just cut the hood for clearance(looked like crap, but worked until it blew up)...... I think he even lived in a trailer during those vids???

And he cut half a cylinder off of two doo 500's with a band saw, welded them together to make a 750 triple (I think)...fun to watch.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure puts Specialty and Mountain Magic shops to shame - CR making good profits I guess????? Should give hope to Deano though - few more 42k builds and your out of the tent and into a nice new shop!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
And he cut half a cylinder off of two doo 500's with a band saw, welded them together to make a 750 triple (I think)...fun to watch.

what video is this?

great shop I only wish to play in there:d

topomountain

Reaction score
Stopped by the shop the other day looks great chad. Can't wait to get my sled in there for some upgrading.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two things to say about this. WOW FREAKIN WOW and SOMEDAY!!! Very nice CR.:beer::beer:

Darko

Reaction score
Website
www.caseydarke.com
The motors Chad builds are Cat based, he makes them 1800CC.

2 Cat 800cc twins into a triple.

He's made 20ish of them.

His first cut 2 motors and weld into one was a 1515cc motor that frikken rocks, that motors still ripping around today. I remember the first "fire up", the motor had so much torque and was so out of alignment, that on the track stand when he cracked the throttle the belt would snap in half and almost stick in the drywalled ceiling. After 7 or 8 belts he had it figured out. Can you say engine torque bracket ? LOL

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does he have a new website or just never enough time to update the one he has now? haha i need to get a tunnel!

Top Bottom