CPC Cold Air Intake

R_janssen

Reaction score
Working on boss's sled, its a 2008 Cat M8. He got a cold air intake for it and installed it on. Wondering if there are other modifications that need to be done other than just installing filter, and plastic cover. Does there have to be holes made anywhere? He got the kit off eBay, no instructions and nothing on CPCs website. Don't make kit anymore. Thanks.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the intake? I have a twisted intake on mine and maybe they are the same.

R_janssen

Reaction score
Cnelson6 - was your kit the same as the CPC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry it's not the same I thought you were taking like it was a cold air intake for the turbo. But it looks like the black piece will cover up the nose cone and the metal part will attach to where the stock intake box goes. So to me it says it will need to be vented throughout the front bumper/nosecone piece.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaa you need two snopro air vents for the front hull.

Can also get them from Jeff at black diamond. Would recommend you get them first, trace your pattern outline and them drill your holes.

Personally I'm a bit picky, I use a polka dot template I found online and Center punch a pattern into the plastic and then start drilling. 7/16 to 1/2" holes. Helps keep the hull tough and keeps screens from ripping.

Top Bottom