Could you imagine if vehicles were built this tough today?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lifted duramax...lol those are for the highway. Had a 2002 jeep Rubicon, comes with factory lockers. Jeeps will go crazy places, stock. Modded they go any where.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LADA .......... Wow!

Always order the Lada with heated rear tailgate so when you had to push.... your hands were warm
!:rolleyes::d

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those old cars were light weight, had skinny tires and plenty of ground clearance. Jeeps are pretty good, but I've seen a Suzuki Samarai (with a small lift) go much farther than a Jeep. That little thing just scampered around like a waterbug.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those old cars were light weight, had skinny tires and plenty of ground clearance. Jeeps are pretty good, but I've seen a Suzuki Samarai (with a small lift) go much farther than a Jeep. That little thing just scampered around like a waterbug.

I had a 1988 Samerai. They are small so they get into some pretty tight places. Not much HP tho. Jeeps are better....

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lifted duramax...lol those are for the highway. Had a 2002 jeep Rubicon, comes with factory lockers. Jeeps will go crazy places, stock. Modded they go any where.

Lol...your right about the lifted dmax.,.... And ya the rubicons are pretty cool and tough, 35 inch tires, factory lockers and gearing these things go anywhere!.... I seen a jeep jk in revy last weekend on a trailer that had track kit on it...sure looked cool

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol...your right about the lifted dmax.,.... And ya the rubicons are pretty cool and tough, 35 inch tires, factory lockers and gearing these things go anywhere!.... I seen a jeep jk in revy last weekend on a trailer that had track kit on it...sure looked cool

Yeah Ive seen a few F350's with the track kits, work good in the snow. There used to be a crew of winter wheelers out here that went Nutz places. I mean these guys could make it to Super bowl no problem in the middle of winter with there jeeps.

Top Bottom