Cougar Hunt...Need some info Thanks

charity650

Reaction score
Hi there....I recently put a deposit on a Cougar hunt, something i've been wanting to do for years, so am pretty darn excited about it, thing is, I've never booked a hunt through an outfitter before and dont know how the whole "TIP" thing works....Greatly appreciate some info from some fellow sportsman...
Thank you :eek:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Can't give you much insight toYour question but I'm pretty stoked about your hunt. I've pretty much written off the rest of my bow season because of a torn tendent in my arm but I'm hoping by jan/feb it will hold enought to shoot my bow and get a cougar myself

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ran into a pair of guys yesterday hunting south of the 16-11 well site west of caroline, they had one cougar shot in the morning, driving around looking for sign.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there was a blond one out there last week , about 130 lbs 5'5" . They run in pairs though so ,if you get one ,you should have a good shot at the other,as well...................................They are fast ,so keep your gun loaded.................

charity650

Reaction score
I got my cat yesterday! It was the most amazing experience!!!

Attachments

• cougar.jpg
    cougar.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 144

charity650

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Can't give you much insight toYour question but I'm pretty stoked about your hunt. I've pretty much written off the rest of my bow season because of a torn tendent in my arm but I'm hoping by jan/feb it will hold enought to shoot my bow and get a cougar myself

Hope your tendon heals, and you are able to get a cougar.....it was such an awesome experience!! I cant do the bow cause of a damaged shoulder, so i used the black powder....Was Very Awesome!!
Best of luck to you.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys come over to Whitecourt. They are populating the area like crazy. My neibors had two of them hanging around in their yard a while back for a few days. They haven't been seen for a while problably because everyone in my loop has lost their puddy cats. We lost one and the other had a large hole the size of a couger tooth in the side of his face. Can't let the grand kiddies play out side without full time supervision anymore. Wouldn't mind at all if some these nasty critters were to disappear.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys come over to Whitecourt. They are populating the area like crazy. My neibors had two of them hanging around in their yard a while back for a few days. They haven't been seen for a while problably because everyone in my loop has lost their puddy cats. We lost one and the other had a large hole the size of a couger tooth in the side of his face. Can't let the grand kiddies play out side without full time supervision anymore. Wouldn't mind at all if some these nasty critters were to disappear.
I'd be all over it if I was closer

Top Bottom