Corbin Town site parkin

Snow67

Reaction score
Any reports on snow for road ride to break in new engine and just get out and any one know whats up for parking this year as i hear parking lot is for mine employes know was hoping to get out this week end

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as I have been going there it's always been a arm wrestling event with that mine, somewhat sad.... I will never transfer my shops to coal...lol

Snow67

Reaction score
I am guessing this is a subject that no one knows about or it is being left alone i did see some things but not be talked is it all just a rummor or is corbin being closed

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Corbin and further past the mine site is not being closed. Barnes and Elliot are open as are all the places south.

The big concern is and has been the douche bags that continue to ride the mine property on the east side of the road.

There is an area around Wheeler that is undergoing exploration. I don't know what the situation will be for the winter. It was closed for the summer.

Snow67

Reaction score
Thanks Ferniesnow Have you heard how much snow at mine site was hoping for a road ride to break in new engine

Snow67

Reaction score
Thanks again i will see how rest weekend goes if i can go check it only going on the road for few miles

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big area on east side Doug, are you talking there little rd trail along flathead trailstarting At townsite or talking rain gauge, bad luck, predator... The last last three have been open for years, have they kicked us out of that now!

Twenty years ago they allowed us to drive threw mine, and even groomed flathead a few times..... Now they take over the parking lot.... Maybe we need to block the Hiway and bring in the media.... What's Cfcn cell number...lol

Corbin and further past the mine site is not being closed. Barnes and Elliot are open as are all the places south.

The big concern is and has been the douche bags that continue to ride the mine property on the east side of the road.

There is an area around Wheeler that is undergoing exploration. I don't know what the situation will be for the winter. It was closed for the summer.

Little

Reaction score
I am sure Tek has hundreds of pics of sled tracks on posted mine property to show CFCN as well. This has been an ongoing thing, and the idiots that won't stay off the mine property are screwing the rest over. Be proactive. Confront these azzclowns and they may go somewhere else, maybe even get the message. FWIW we had a run in with some guys from Red Deer there last winter, with a favorable outcome.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Big area on east side Doug, are you talking there little rd trail along flathead trailstarting At townsite or talking rain gauge, bad luck, predator... The last last three have been open for years, have they kicked us out of that now!

Twenty years ago they allowed us to drive threw mine, and even groomed flathead a few times..... Now they take over the parking lot.... Maybe we need to block the Hiway and bring in the media.... What's Cfcn cell number...lol

Other than the parking lot and the east side of the road south of the parking lot and Wheeler, there is nothing more closed. I heard about the parking lot and the mine property from a reliable source and the Wheeler area closure was posted in the paper by Teck.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
If anyone wants to help out you could always join the corbin country club. They are the ones dealing directly with Tech on the issues. The AGM is November 28th 6:30 at A&E in brooks and parking is going to be a big part of the meeting I would assume.

Last edited:
Top Bottom