Corbin Country Club

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Cool!! Pics of me!!! Yip, that weekend open for me. Snowed here again today, not as much as we need. Corbin will be getin close, couple more dumps and I am OUT there. SWABBY--- I am goin outback with the Bombi 2morow, will let u know bout the trail. Maybe we go to Elkford for the day?

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool curt ,im redy for a ride on sunday i will be watching for the big update..:d
cold or not the cats wanna go and me to:beer::beer::beer:

M

mattmedic

Cool!! Pics of me!!! Yip, that weekend open for me. Snowed here again today, not as much as we need. Corbin will be getin close, couple more dumps and I am OUT there. SWABBY--- I am goin outback with the Bombi 2morow, will let u know bout the trail. Maybe we go to Elkford for the day?
save your gas, a friend said was slim pickings, but some snow up at top of koko claims, but still un safe riding, valley road has limited packed snow....

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey mattmedic is there enough to ride some trails i was looking to break in my new sled b4 christmas, a trial run on the new toy , whats up at the inn today curt and v gettin white out there yet :beer:

M

mattmedic

hey mattmedic is there enough to ride some trails i was looking to break in my new sled b4 christmas, a trial run on the new toy , whats up at the inn today curt and v gettin white out there yet :beer:
swabby if i were you i would go to corbin like i did, Re. Dec 11 Corbin conditions post, have a look at the pics, there should be some more snow from lastnight, not sure how much but more than the wife and i had, i was breaking in my assault, and man was it fun, hope this helps

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think im goona go on sunday ,just debating windchills are goona be realy high there would be 3 or 4 of us going out if any 1 else is going:d

greginbragg

Reaction score
Looking to sled the pipeline this Sunday and Monday. It will likely be busy as everyone (hopefully) avoids riding in the alpine areas due to the high avy risk. Anyone been out recently? How is it?

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Looking to sled the pipeline this Sunday and Monday. It will likely be busy as everyone (hopefully) avoids riding in the alpine areas due to the high avy risk. Anyone been out recently? How is it?

Guys have been staging there. I have not myself. Had some good rides so far back in corbin. Good snow fall 2day, had to fire up the tractor and blower, thats a good thing. Lots of ridin to be had with min. danger. Stay off the high stuff .
Curt

Top Bottom