coopers ?

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone ever buy from this place? some good prices on used quads and bikes just wonderin about there reputation?

coopersrv.ca

farmboy020

Reaction score
i bought a quad from there this winter. Found some small problems but nothing major. Have heard some horror stories once i bought mine. But the guy up there said that a while back he had a guy that started sending him bad machines so he got a new guy so those stories could be from when that guy was buying for him but who knows. Hope this helps

mudhunter

Reaction score
I bought my machine off of him last year about this time... I was happy with the price, the guy didn't budge though....... As well, my friend bought a 07 700 grizz off him and both are still being abused as often as we can... (I bought an 06 660 grizz) I think that it all depends on the machine, how you ride, and the positions you're put in... You might get a machine that needs some tinker time

Mudhunter

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousin bought a Honda 450r from them, and its been a great quad so far. My friends dad bought a rincon from them last year and they have had no problems with it.:beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well yours seems to be the only negative response rzrgade,care to elaborate

Ask him if you are alowed to test ride before buying ? You need to talk to this fellow ,then make up your mind.

I looked at a so called NEW renegade there with 1 mile on the od. .The back tires were well worn,m it was leaking oil and anti freeze slightly, The front bumper was bent and the plactic was put on incorrectly. I was ASSURED this was a brand new bike .....LOL.

When i asked if it came with a warranty (3 yr) like a canam should i was told he thought so , however if not he would warranty it and then charge Can am !!!. I was not allowed to start or ride the bike unless i bought it first. H e did start it for me.
I am not saying all the bikes he sells are junk ,but his prices are high and i DO NOT trust this outfit . Further more i am NOT the only one saying this.

Go to his yard and make up your own mind, you will soon see where i am coming from.......

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll definately take that into consideration, thanks

Skyhigh

Reaction score
I bought a Grizz 700 from him and it was a good experience. The quad is mint and I got to buy it on my visa so I got Avion points. The price was right as well. Most guys selling used are way over priced.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll definately take that into consideration, thanks

Dealer inquiries... also consider the following when looking at a new/used unit

-how long has the company been around..- are they able to help with service and parts...
-do they have a actual shop or just operating out of back yard... - anybody can sell a bunch of units cheap and then split....before u find out they are cheap units or have a prob with them.
- remember u cant satisfy everyone so there probably will be some unhappy customers no matter what...as nobody is perfect....

do lots of home work and u will usually be ok,,, an actual dealership who has a dedicated product line/lines, is usually a safe bet as they have committed to a product line. have service techs, and a parts department. service depart ment etc. IE there in it for the long haul....

good luck...in ur search

Terry
18 yr dealer

Top Bottom