coolant temp gauge for 2011 HCR

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to put a coolant temp gauge on my HCR has anyone got an inexpensive solution

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why would you want coolant temp only ? your comp will flash the engine light on and off if your temp gets to high and it will stay on if your really gettin to hot.

check out koso EGT gauges with the coolant temp option but i wouldn't say its inexpensive.

If you really want to know whats goin on with your motor get EGT's but on the other hand if your sled is stock and you dont plan on doin mods then you wont need a egt set up just ride the thing if thats the case.

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like to keep an eye on the temp when going down packed trails

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another vote for KOSO, I have there super slim thermometer. Its roughly 2" wide, 1" tall. The blue light is very readable in the sunlight. Very impressed with the gauge for the cost of it. It mounts anywhere, I paided $45 bucks for it.

ScottPruden

Reaction score
There was a person at Allen creek last year that showed me that you can scroll thru the gauge and there is a temp setting. Can't remember the exact sequence hold one button tap other one etc it showed up number 8 I believe and it showed the temp up in degrees. I thought I knew all the good tricks for the m series sleds just goes to show you can always learn something from someone.

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I found that out
just go into diagnostics and scroll down and it is there
thanks for all the input
I might still put a gauge on

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
push both top buttons together until you get into diagnostics and then down button to find temp

Top Bottom