Cool video of Supercharged Cats!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so from the thread title this is NOT a cat you have at home on Red Bull. These are ARCTIC cats!!!

This is the new Speedworx supercharger kits on Rob Kincaid and Dave McClure's factory sponsored rides. Theer is also about $30k worth or carbon fiber and other goodies all over these things. I love mods!!!

Video edit by Motorfist.

[MOTORFIST] Supercharged V.2 - YouTube

Last edited:

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been curious for the past few years how the Supercharger works... What ever happened to the Procharger or did speedwerx buy the patent?? Anyways cool vid..

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you would need some upper body muscle to hold on to that for more than 1 hour of riding, but that would be the ride of life on snow anything is possible for 40000 dollars

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There pretty expensive tho, mor than a good reputable turbo kit such as boondockers if Im not mistaken

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There pretty expensive tho, mor than a good reputable turbo kit such as boondockers if Im not mistaken

Ya....holy crap! And why $1500 difference between an M chassis and a Proclimb? Oh wait.....I have an M chassis! Alrighty then!

supercharger.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya....holy crap! And why $1500 difference between an M chassis and a Proclimb? Oh wait.....I have an M chassis! Alrighty then!

View attachment 163536

The price difference is because the M kit does not come with an intercooler, the proclimb kit does. The kit isn't more expensive than any of the other quailty turbo kits making comparable hp, there is minimal amounts of them on market, and keep in mind there is no lag with the supercharger.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya for what i heard first hand on the M's they couldnt keep a belt on them for any period of time, shredded. Would like to see if its actually reliable

Top Bottom