Cool 660/700 Grizz Mod.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot Rods is now making a stroker crank for the Gizzly's and Rhinos (both 660 and 700)! It uses stock style piston with no mods. It takes the 660 to 691cc with stock bore and 721cc with 102mm piston. Not sure on 700 but it says on the website. I got mine on the way will let you know how it works out!

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what is the cost ??

And how would this compare to the 686 or 727 BBK ?? ... Does the stroker give ya more low end .... like massive ?? or is the stroker do about the same as a BBK ?? Stronger all around ? Do ya get more Top end as well ??

I'm ask'in cause I'm not sure which would be better ....
Thanks ...

Later ...

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the crank in and in the middle of clutch tuning. It was definatly worth the time and money. It comes on very strong on the bottom and is good though the mid range.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rocketron ... it's been a while now but I was wondering how that 691 kit is work'in for ya ?

Still in love with it ?? Did you happen to change the cam also or yet ??

So many mods wanted ... so little cash to spend !!! ... LOL !!!

Later ...

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really haven't rode it much. Put some heavier wieghts in and it really came to life. It actualy goes somewhere instead of spinning the tires. Seems to work good with my other mods (Wiseco piston, Mudbuster cam, MBRP pipe, K@N filter, and a little port cleaning).

Top Bottom