cooke city report from bearclaw bob's

cooke city-bearclawbob's

Reaction score
I've decided to post because we are looking at getting snow today. The snowman is calling for a 90% chance today and 80% tonight. Then we are right back to sunny skies.
As long as it looks like snow, I'll keep everyone updated. My opinion is, why report if its the same old thing.
AVALANCHE REPORT: The avalanche report hasn't been out for the last two day. But, we did get one today. So here is is. The chances of triggering an avalanche have decreased significantly over the last few days. The danger is rated MODERATE throughout the entire area today. REMEMBER, IT COULD STILL SLIDE.
Don't forget that Terri is doing dinners on FRIDAY and SATURDAY night, along with her great breakfasts.
I'm getting more video goggles in. I'm shock the quality of the movies the take. If your looking for great buys for avalanche equipment to helmets. Come in and check out what I carry.
Bearclaw
406-838-2040
Super 8 Motel
877-338-2070
P.S. Just I finished this post, it started lightly snowing.
I wrote the above this morning. The snow is still coming down and we have picked up about 4 inches in town. 3:10 mountain time.

put it to the bar

Reaction score
How is the riding out there right now? we have herd that its all marked up and such!! i have a brand new summit i wanna take out and play with but we are 11 hours away haha

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Cooke city but I would be heading to revelstoke. They have lots of snow. Had friends just come back from Yellowstone and there was maybe 3 feet in total up in the alpine. Snow s just not there yet.

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Where's Bob at? We are heading to Cooke in a couple of weeks and need some updates. We have 15 boys from Eureka headed to stay with Bob and need his advice.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates for the conditions at Cooke? Big group of us heading down for the annual trip the first weekend in February. From what I can see there isn't much snow.

thanks

Polaris2012

Reaction score
i am going down to cooke first weekend in feb too for a club event. came to this thread for an update.... no luck, never ridin that area looking forward to it

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most up my updates come from the Exxon. last year was thin and this year looks to be more of the same if not a little thinner. Hopefully they get a couple big dumps before our group arrives on the 31st.

The year before that there was 2ft of fresh every morning. Was some of the best riding I ever had.

• Thanks
Reactions: LBZ
Top Bottom