Continuing Positive growth for our Future

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi my friends, so again life takes on a whole new dimension of awesome. I am incredibly honoured to be in the position of President of the Association of British Columbia Snowmobile Clubs. To follow in the footsteps of Al, and Colin is truly humbling. With all of my heart I'm on board to facilitate, motivate, and help nurture our cherished clubs. This is, without a doubt, the greatest honour of my life. Thank you clubs. Below you'll find the message sent out. In the near future, I'll be sending out some questions to help me understand the specific needs of our abcsnow family.

Thank you to the Association of British Columbia Snowmobile clubs, and all of our riders for helping to grow our sport with oomph gusto and love.

To All Member Clubs:

I would like the opportunity to thank all of our clubs for their contribution to our Association, and the sport of snowmobiling in British Columbia.
I am a mother of four, who lives and breathes the sport of snowmobiling, as do the rest of my family. I an honoured to be in the position of President of ABCSnow, and want each of our clubs to know how much I value their input and insight.
We have a phenomenally strong board, and with the help of our clubs we can further solidify the sport of snowmobiling in BC.
Please keep your eyes open over the next while, for some exciting new goals and incentives for our ABCSnow clubs. Working together we are strong!!
Please feel free to contact me at president@abcsnow.ca as I would love the chance to get to know all of our amazing ABCSnow clubs.
Sincerely,
Trish Drinkle
Association of British Columbia Snowmobile Clubs President
Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club President
The Betties Powersports Network

for more information click the abcsnow link below

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Trish.
Look forward to a sticky post with all the new updates.

That is a wonderful idea. We're working on a release for Monday ish, and a sticky would really make life easier. TylerG, Trashy, Ric, Curtis, can you guys make us an ABCSnow update Sticky?

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on you new position Trish. I think after reading all your articles and most the posts you make on here I can't imagine anyone better for the job!!!!

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a member of two of the founding clubs for ABCSC.....I wish to say Congrats to you Trish.......You definatley fit the bill as a true enthusiast and an outspoken voice for all of us!! Look forward to all your updates on things that will only make our sport better.....once again Congrats Prez!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new position. Its good to see so much enthusiam involved in furthering the sport of snowmobiling.Thank-you.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the warm welcome has me feeling so at peace with my decision. I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome and I will work hard and do everything in my power to help our ABCSnow family Bring it for the sport of Snowmobiling in British Columbia. Am I a tad freaked out.. yup!! I have much to learn, but thankfully I'm surrounded by wise and awesome people willing to help. Our clubs are simply awesome, because of the people helping them to grow. I hope to see many of you at the AGM in March. We'll be sharing some specific dates and things to look forward to for this years AGM. I will warn you... I'm an extremely huggy person.. so brace yourselves.

sledrs

Reaction score
Congratulations on you new position Trish. I think after reading all your articles and most the posts you make on here I can't imagine anyone better for the job!!!!
exactly my thoughts!

Top Bottom