Conquest Game - New on SnowandMud.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Got it back up, BUT, had to start from scratch, there was an error that was discovered. This was making the people that found it very rich :d. So to make it fair and to fix I had to reload the complete game.

Well there are a few additional features and if you have any bugs to report please PM me with them.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
seems like the biggest issue is that it seams that only the race you guys are in "soul calibour"
can attack people with way smaller armys

we had a talk in our forum and everyone could only attack in 500-900 range villages of there own size army
example if i had 3000soldiers i only could attack villages to 2100

so that makes me wonder how you can attack so manny little villages and just beat them down to 0 !?!?!

so now with people having 90 soldiers left over
there will be never a chance to get back up

so might as well start the whole thing new (since everyone understands it now)

or i dont know .........

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
seems like the biggest issue is that it seams that only the race you guys are in "soul calibour"
can attack people with way smaller armys

we had a talk in our forum and everyone could only attack in 500-900 range villages of there own size army
example if i had 3000soldiers i only could attack villages to 2100

so that makes me wonder how you can attack so manny little villages and just beat them down to 0 !?!?!

So now with people having 90 soldiers left over
there will be never a chance to get back up

so might as well start the whole thing new (since everyone understands it now)

or i dont know .........

you're dooin' better than summitric was.... They beat him down to "0" gold and soldiers, even though it still has the barracks ratings and weapons, so as you replace the soldiers, they already have weapons..... That's the only nice thing about it.....

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
still doesnt make a clue why some people can attack with there 100000 people army some guys with only 1200 soldiers and some dudes
cant even attack guys which have 500 soldiers less then thereselves

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some issues with the conquest game, I am currently trying to get them fixed. Please have some patience.

Thankyou

While you are fixing. you can have me removed from the game. I was never any good at these games anyway. Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
me too. No point playing if its not a level playing field.....

summiteer can't take a good pounding? Mwahahahaha, good to have friends in low places........... I think you still have more players than summitric...... You, koby, captain and hammer put summitric to "0" soldiers and gold - i'm pretty much out....... I think i only have about 60 players now........

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summiteer can't take a good pounding? Mwahahahaha, good to have friends in low places........... I think you still have more players than summitric...... You, koby, captain and hammer put summitric to "0" soldiers and gold - i'm pretty much out....... I think i only have about 60 players now........

we were pretty much even when I attacked. Wasn't allowed to attack smaller villages, doesn't seem to be the case with other races. Not much point if you get up to a hundred men and a guy with 3000 kills kills you.

Last edited:

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about that , thought I was playing well then everytime I turn had people killing me off and have weapons and training ...oh well ,it's only a game...

Top Bottom