Comming soon RZR XP 4 seater: & bigger motor !!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about: Larry with a cooler and glasses, FOLLOWING someone who can read a GPS. I seem to recall having a route all mapped out, not lost, doing good, THEN Larry and Dallas get in there with, "Heyyyyy! That's whisky bottle hill! I KNOW where we are now! Lets go this way!" ......................was downhill from there eh. hahahahaha Larry follows GPS like you start fires!
You got that right. :beer:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, i peed a little! too funny! i hate to say it, but the video don't lie.. i wish it did! haha.. i am as true as it can get, when it comes to can-am but if your beat, your beat, just sayin..

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canam and Popo are so good for each other, and us....They push each other hard. I do agree Mark, C/A are tough to beat in the quad end ,but in the s/s `s i think the rzr is unmatched............................so far!!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for POPO come out with a sport 4x4. The new PRO STAR engines are gonna be pretty capable by the sounds of it.....The new 570 in the rzr is faster than the old 800.......... I would like to see a bigger version of this motor in a sport 4x4........that would be interesting. Although the new 850 ho`s are now 77 HP , so not that much behind the 1000 canams (82 hp) considering they are 150cc less.
The new 1000 C/A has a truck load of great "little" changes that make it the one to beat though................

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, Neville, it sure is good competition.. thats what drives the manufacturers to go better all the time.. time will tell, what will come out.. your right, popo sxs are at the top of there game.... costal polaris won a lot of GNCC races this year along with can-am but popo came out on top with a no 1 overall win for the year at the banquet last night actually.. i had a look at the pics from the banquet on GNCC's web site.. 13 pages of pics... anyways will have to wait and see, i guess... cheers

Top Bottom