Comming soon RZR XP 4 seater: & bigger motor !!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comming out very soon XP 4 seater with a larger (925 cc) motor rummored to be around a 100 hp.............Have not heard if the bigger cc motor will make it`s way into the 2 seat xp but i would asume it would........:D:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comming out very soon XP 4 seater with a larger (925 cc) motor rummored to be around a 100 hp.............Have not heard if the bigger cc motor will make it`s way into the 2 seat xp but i would asume it would........:D:beer:

oh neville, just what ya need a bigger motor.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about beer, i carry spare axles in my cooler..............................

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what im waiting for was hoping it would come out in july but it didnt so if it doesnt come out jan ill just have to get the 800 rzr4 cause my dauter wont let me put it off anymore

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if he has a 4 seated he can bring 2 Polaris mechanics to fix on the trail..... Oh and yes he needs 2 of them. They are not smart enough to work on a real brand of quad...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the time you Kawi guys catch up and get thru the mud holes , my mechanics will be well rested and ready to change your belts...............................................

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya figured that out a few belts ago just new to the utv thing and getting the feel for the beast. It's a learning curve don't ya know:p

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neville, can-am talk . com has a few vids put up from a group of bad as* side by side riders.. it has the normal rzr and the new 900 XP and the can-am commander.. if i find these again i will post one here.. they really show how dominant the 900 XP is, even over the normal razor and the canned ham.. they are excellent vids.. the polaris just kicks butt...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Larry. A cooler and a pair of glasses, a gps you can actually ready too. Lol. And you will ride in style in a poo poo too. A lot easier than tex wearing a paper bag on his head embarrassed of his stuckie or sucky quad. :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Larry. A cooler and a pair of glasses, a gps you can actually ready too. Lol. And you will ride in style in a poo poo too. A lot easier than tex wearing a paper bag on his head embarrassed of his stuckie or sucky quad. :beer:
How about: Larry with a cooler and glasses, FOLLOWING someone who can read a GPS. I seem to recall having a route all mapped out, not lost, doing good, THEN Larry and Dallas get in there with, "Heyyyyy! That's whisky bottle hill! I KNOW where we are now! Lets go this way!" ......................was downhill from there eh. hahahahaha Larry follows GPS like you start fires!

Top Bottom