Commander Floor

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have any experience or insight into what kind of time a guy needs to pull the floor pan (driver) out of a commander and put in a new one? I have my commander up for sale (not because I want too, buying a house this year) and it has a hole from a stump that pushed up through it while riding. I am thinking the 155$ it costs to replace it is a fair idea for resale but I dont want to do it if its a 20 hour job.
Any experience with this would be helpful.
Thanks!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the inside takes about 10 minutes, way easy if you have a dart removal tool. take out the seat, then the console piece, then the piece under the seat, then the floor. I'll run out and take a look to make sure that's the right order

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the worst part is the throttle, there is a bunch of screws that hold the floor pan in and it tucks under the rest of the plastic. you may just be able to loosen the upper pieces to afford room to pull the pan after removing the throttle pedal assembly. my original estimate may be off by an hour lol

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Thank you for this! I will order up the floor then. what is a dart removal tool? does that refer to rivets or just those plastic two piece things?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this! I will order up the floor then. what is a dart removal tool? does that refer to rivets or just those plastic two piece things?
yeah, the little 2 piece plastic fasteners. looks like this, costs around 10 bucks but well worth it
31tjgrLOt2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Top Bottom