Come help Shifty pay the Rent!!!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it is boys my roommate and his buddy have moved on to a new place which is great as this means I will have a few rooms for cheap for the rest of the season... If your looking for a cheap spot to crash with a heated shop to work on and store your sleds give me a call. I have two sweet spare rooms one with a double bed and the other with a twin I also have room for one more in my office on a pull out. Just mentioned it to a few boys and I am booked until mid feb so PM me for availability. As of now the 15th of Feb until the 25th of March is open. thanks for any help you boys can offer as my wonderful bride is back in school right now and the extra cash would be a big help! Also to sweeten the pot I am more than willing to shuttle you boys and girls back and forth to the bar or pub in my truck so once your down off the hill you can park your rig until morning!

PM me for prices sorry no meals but there is a BBQ as well as a huge Kitchen for breakfasts and lunches!! (This is just to help pay the bills until the better half is home!)

Thanks Shifty

(sure is nice to ride a dry warm ice free sled everyday!!)

Last edited:

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
So let me get this straight. Your friends left, your girl left, and your lonely? :eek: Lmao.

A note to all: Shifty is a stand up character! (not as his name would suggest)

I will talk to you about a date...I mean time. In March but you are going to cook. BBQ'd eggs are just fine.

Cheers,:beer::beer:

Mike.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Your friends left, your girl left, and your lonely? :eek: Lmao.

A note to all: Shifty is a stand up character! (not as his name would suggest)

I will talk to you about a date...I mean time. In March but you are going to cook. BBQ'd eggs are just fine.

Cheers,:beer::beer:

Mike.

For you my friend I will cook I can't guarantee you will eat it, but I do make a mean breakfast!!

Shifty

Will post pics of the rooms on the 5th after they have been cleaned up and the new beds go in! Attached are some shop pics!

Attachments

• P1220001.jpg
    P1220001.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 41
  • P1220005.jpg
    P1220005.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 44

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so we have to sleep in the shop Shifty????
That sort of sucks....

Bunny you would have to stay in the shop... my dog doesn't like rabbits...lol nope shop is nice and warm for the sleds and I will post pics of the rooms on the 5th when the roomies are gone and the new beds are in...lol Should be a sweet spot looking forward to spending a little time with the Snow and Mud family and meeting some new friends!
(once again this is a great help for us as my beautiful bride is gone away to school until the end of March)
Shifty

Last edited:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i would've known sooner i would've stayed to help you out ,forsure.How many rooms do you have incase for next good round?

Three Rooms two finished with nice beds and I have my Sun Room / Office that can sleep 2-3 have air mattress's for now but will be getting new twin beds ASAP! Let me know just a good spot to relax had my brother and 5 guys here this weekend was tight but we made do. Would say best bet is 2-4 guys so there is room in the shop for all the sleds!

Shifty

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watcha doing this weekend shifty ?
wanna come along for a ride or u busy all weekend ?

Would love to meet up for a Rip will have my Dad and one of his buddies out here with me for the next week so if you don't mind a few extras! Whats your cell #

Shifty

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
shifty maybe talk to welder488 i heard ure girlfriend and his are good friends ?!?!?!

we wouldnt mind u at all ! at least u know the areas good which we cant say from our group :)
we will be there all weeekend friday (leaving etown 5am) - monday (leaving prob early afternoon)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shifty maybe talk to welder488 i heard ure girlfriend and his are good friends ?!?!?!

we wouldnt mind u at all ! at least u know the areas good which we cant say from our group :)
we will be there all weeekend friday (leaving etown 5am) - monday (leaving prob early afternoon)

Hey there. Are you going to take in the family day up lucielle on friday?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna ride Lucille Fri then Renshaw Sat. ...Sunday is still up in the air we'll see what the guys like more,either is fine by me.

Shifty i got you ladies cell # when she was over for supper, i'm gonna text her Fri and maybe hook up at the Grizz or something.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna ride Lucille Fri then Renshaw Sat. ...Sunday is still up in the air we'll see what the guys like more,either is fine by me.

Shifty i got you ladies cell # when she was over for supper, i'm gonna text her Fri and maybe hook up at the Grizz or something.
Sounds good just give me a shout!!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wide open for the next few weeks boys so toss me a PM for some great deals! Had Dad and a buddy for the last week they had a great time and even caught my 600 on fire...lol

Shifty

Top Bottom