Come and ride the new 2012 wildcat utv only@ t&t power sports!!!!!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- come and see it smell it and drool on the new 2012 arctic cat wildcat...on display at friday october 28 ,

check out the early deposit program...... Now that you ve seen the pics and the video, come out and drive

it !!!!! See for your self what the hype is all about..... ... Placing an early deposit will get you first dibbs...on
them when they come in!!!! Plus get you 300 in free accessories....!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2012-Arctic-Cat-Wildcat-1000-Black.jpg
    2012-Arctic-Cat-Wildcat-1000-Black.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 387

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u only can get one in the spring
they are release a few this fall but are already sayingthey are limited production the first
year... and early deposit would ensure you got an early one. or got one in the spring...as well it will guarantee you the best ride on the market and the most power... with a two yr warranty...and power steering... and over 97 hp... i guess a test ride would seal the deal so come on down..............

besides it couldnt hurt...
:cool:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- come and see it smell it and drool on the new 2012 arctic cat wildcat...on display at friday october 28 , check out the early deposit program...... Now that you ve seen the pics and the video, come out and drive it !!!!! See for your self what the hype is all about..... ... Placing an early deposit will get you first dibbs...on them when they come in!!!! Plus get you 300 in free accessories....!!!!!!
So how much it the wild cat gonna cost. I pick up my 2012 xp900 on friday. Should i change my mind

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there going to be around $18999 looked at one allready and that was the msrp always room to haggle

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how much it the wild cat gonna cost. I pick up my 2012 xp900 on friday. Should i change my mind

yes there is always some wiggle room , i have it on good authority there will be a few availble this year, but very few...mostly early deposit customers...well some at least...

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Def go check this out everyone! It looked like a sickkkk ride at the sled show! I'm sure its gonna impress a lot of people :D

Wish i could go :( but alas we can't do it all lol so please go and tell me how it is!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the demo here in red deer yesterday and wow this machines are sweet. They had quite the track set up and got to really test out the suspension , it was very impressive how it handled and the power was good. Definitely worth going for a ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Top Bottom