COLD...... Like the Ex Wife

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
It's -10C in Tumbler Ridge, and the power has been out since 6pm yesterday.... WTF???

And yes.... I paid my power bill. I know I did, because all the other houses in town are dark too!!!!

9hundo

How did I know just by looking at the title of this thread who the author would be?:d:d Hope it comes back on soon:beer:

redlineguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was always nice and warm to me:d said it was nice it get it from a real man:cool:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
It's -10C in Tumbler Ridge, and the power has been out since 6pm yesterday.... WTF???

And yes.... I paid my power bill. I know I did, because all the other houses in town are dark too!!!!

Go over to the neighbors get his wife to beat the hell out of you while he laughs and drinks beer ....should keep 3 of you warm :p

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
i`ll take it as long as there is power...... maintaining a solid 18C in the house.
life is good...... just gotta run a couple cords and fire up the geny to get guitar hero going!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i`ll take it as long as there is power...... maintaining a solid 18C in the house.
life is good...... just gotta run a couple cords and fire up the geny to get guitar hero going!!!

And a shot of Rum straight.... that will warm you up.:d

Top Bottom