cochrane can am dealer problem

blairmore mudder

Reaction score
Paid a lot of money for an oil change on my side by side. Saw an oil spot under it after a day out on the trails and found this. Thanks cochrane can-am dealer.file://localhost/Users/tedhuss/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2013/2013-05-16/255596_10151379052317142_165324344_n.jpg​

hedge

Reaction score
can't see your pic, you need to host it somewhere you can link to your hard drive but they are generally a pretty good dealer. Mistakes are always possible though.

RobChristensen

Reaction score
I got my son onto sledding last year by selling him my 08 Summit with a 'Brand New Motor' that Bowridge (Can-Am/BRP dealer in Cochrane) installed. After THREE failed trips to the mountains, it now sits at MotorTech (Can-am/BRP dealer in Golden) with a new motor that they had to install because, "The new motor was NOT installed properly and that's why it failed". I know I'll never go back to them for anything!!!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i take every negative review with a grain of salt.. not sayin your not right or telling it all but its only one side to the story.. you got to here both sides to make a judgement....

i use bow cycle and if i listened to all the negative things against bow, i would'nt have any dealer.... i personally have no problems with my dealer... best dealer iv had.

now i know the guys at bow ridge too and have heard good and bad also there.. so its everywhere, i guess.

yes and cant see your pics either.. what you typed in there is not a pressable link...

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I think Byron deserves to be given a chance to rectifie the issue.I personally have nothing but good things to say about Bowridge

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All shops make mistakes. Its how they take care of those mistakes that separates the good from the bad. Talk to Byron.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do people think b1tching on the internet is gonna solve there problem

go talk to the owner or service guys if your having issues.

they will (should) do a better job of making it right then randoms on the internet.

Top Bottom