C'mon man! Where's the snow

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there's snow in Sask. The weather networks says so. :snow: I've got 5 days off. How far East do I have to drive before I can throw her off the trailer? C'mon man! Don't be selfish with the snow. :nono: I'm not driving 10 hours to hit a rock in Vale.:tearhairout:

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're gettin it off and on, but it just melts as soon as it hits the ground.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are travel advisories :nono:around the Quill Lakes area...that means snow. C'mon man! I need confirmation before I load up and drive for 5. Doesn't anybody live in Saskatchewan anymore?:d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are travel advisories :nono:around the Quill Lakes area...that means snow. C'mon man! I need confirmation before I load up and drive for 5. Doesn't anybody live in Saskatchewan anymore?:d

Ya we got about 4-5 inches. I live south of wynyard(quill area). not enough to go out though, unless you want to wreck something. Ill post some pics and tell ya what we got by tonite.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Ya we got about 4-5 inches. I live south of wynyard(quill area). not enough to go out though, unless you want to wreck something. Ill post some pics and tell ya what we got by tonite.
Likely 30cm in Wynyard area. Not much stubble to ride in around here. #16 ditch will get ripped up today though. This is almost as much snow as all of last year for us. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have got alot more snow than what we did, i think we got about 8" worth if that. But lots of drifts. Im gonna drive up to my buddies place and if its not to bad up that way im gonna get the sled out for a little rip.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely 30cm in Wynyard area. Not much stubble to ride in around here. #16 ditch will get ripped up today though. This is almost as much snow as all of last year for us. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five hour drive for me...damn I'm tempted!:d

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out for a few hours this morning in weyburn. maybe 6". not much. enough in the ditchs and stubble. but gotta be careful. went from 17+ weather to snow. so much water under the snow that the slews are deep with water(just about lost sled today).

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days off have come to an end. Gonna have to wait for the next weather system to blow in.:(

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
It was forcasted to snow in stoon, but knowing the crackhead weatherman, it was probly just in his head. Stubble feilds in stoon. Mite as well just quad all yr. now. Has anyone noticed how F^%$ 'd up the weather has been around the world.

Top Bottom