Clutch Kit

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Summit 154" that I ride 90% in Sk. and 10% in B.C. I don't know a lot about clutching so I am wondering if there is a kit that would give good performance on the flat land and would also work well in the mountains. We mostly ride off trail in Sk. and like the trees in BC.

Thanks, Brian.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto to what PB said. Joey's stuff works and he has taken most of the guesswork out. DO expect some minor tweaking on your part as with any clutching changes.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ride sask and bc. dj kit is great, easy to switch to praire riding, nice to have a sled run well here and in the mountians. take to joey he will set you up with everything and the advice you need.
enjoy

giddyup

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another + for DJ's products.

he has a dual elevation kit that will work everywhere you go. You have a '10 so the ramps you have are already pretty good. As mentioned there will be a little set up time to go from flatland to mountain.

If you email or call Joey and he doesn't get back to you within the same day or even 2-3 days, he will. He is a regular (but exceptional) guy with a real job and only so much time to dedicate to everyones clutching needs.

Your patience will pay off. :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joe takes a "straight job" in the summer....so it will likely be a bit before he gets back to people. There are several retailers of his kits around Alberta....PM "Drop the hammer" on here....I believe he sells 'em. Specialty Sleds carried them at one time and there's a fella in Lamont as well.

Top Bottom