Clutch Balancing in Edmonton

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a few years but the last place I used was Automotive Machine Services in the city. (After a horrifying experience with mountain magic and whoever they farm this work out to)
I was happy with AMS's work they cleaned the mounting taper and balanced for me

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep using to Carl's Cycle in the USA because they also machine the sheaves to the correct angles and adjust for proper belt clearance. Really a noticeable difference. It costs a bit to ship both ways so lots of guys order a new clutch from me and trade theirs in. If your clutch is used, it costs a bit more but it comes back like new.
About $925 to buy these clutches all done and I will give about $300 for your lightly used clutch or $350 for your new clutch (empty) on exchange. I will be sending 2 clutches down shortly and will be ready to start an exchange program as soon as I get them back.

TUFFPOLARIS

Reaction score
Ya iv heard Carls does a good job. It would just be nice if there was somebody close who does reliable good quality work as well. Edmonton area would be ideal, but even Western Canada would be nice. Freight is always a killer when sending stuff back and forth to the US.

Top Bottom