Clunky sorta rubby feeling when riding.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50 buck warranty charge ??

Huh ???

It's warranty. Better not charge ya that's what warrantys for.

from my HTC

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Unless its a recall, yeah $50 service charge up front. Gotta love skidoos, they know how to fine-print you out of house and home!

Oh, and the 3 year unlimited bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the clutch when it starts blowing belts up or engine rebuilds above 3500km... go figure.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless its a recall, yeah $50 service charge up front. Gotta love skidoos, they know how to fine-print you out of house and home!

Oh, and the 3 year unlimited bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the clutch when it starts blowing belts up or engine rebuilds above 3500km... go figure.

Really? 3500km and that's it?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is this from Bow again?? the $50 is bullchit but I believe it

but the 3 year only good for 3500km? out east thats 1 season?

1 reason I bought was for the 3 year haha Im a sucker and peeps say car busines is bad

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's bull ch!t.

3500 km.

Mabe 3500 miles and now I'm more into understanding.

But fawk. 50.00 for a warranty ch!t show ??

That would be the day.

Mabe if they stored it for the hole summer for a guy.

from my HTC

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
is this from Bow again?? the $50 is bullchit but I believe it

As in Bow Cycle (South) in Calgary....if so I'm lucky I only purchased my sled there, but they were 1 of 2 I found in Alberta in January that had a 163. I walked in there one day and said I want the 163 on the shelf. Said their salesman was busy but will take your name and number. (I'm from Whitecourt, not Calgary) And today I called them to ask some questions and buddy hangs up on my halfway though my second question as I'm speaking.....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As in Bow Cycle (South) in Calgary....if so I'm lucky I only purchased my sled there, but they were 1 of 2 I found in Alberta in January that had a 163. I walked in there one day and said I want the 163 on the shelf. Said their salesman was busy but will take your name and number. (I'm from Whitecourt, not Calgary) And today I called them to ask some questions and buddy hangs up on my halfway though my second question as I'm speaking.....

you should forward your grief onto BRP maybe with enough complaints BRP will pull out... they are brutal the staff is a joke they dont last more then 6 months and the owner has no clue about customer service and i dont think he cares.

it is sad for me because they are my closest dealer but fak that...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's bull ch!t.

3500 km.

Mabe 3500 miles and now I'm more into understanding.

But fawk. 50.00 for a warranty ch!t show ??

That would be the day.

Mabe if they stored it for the hole summer for a guy.

from my HTC

i WOUNDER IF THE $5O IS ON THE 2ND AND 3RD YEAR? WHEN WE SELL AFTERMARKET WARRANTIES WE HAVE OPTIONS FOR $100 DEDUCT OR EVEN $200 DEDUCT IT ALL CHANGES THE PRICE THO.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see that Mabe for the extended warranty

I was going to say that but left it as

from my HTC

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what are the assembly dates on your guys sleds? My assembly date is, nov. 2012 and I don't seem to have any problems at all. Are the earlier build dates more problematic?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the $50 service charge on my doo cause i just got it back and they never charged me anything but My 2012 Proclimb has it!

Top Bottom