Closest place around van to go riding

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
Just looking for info

Were is a good spot to head out and get some riding in ? has anyone ever gone into Elaho Valley in squamish if so whats the snow pack like ? whats the snow like up in cat lake is it really high up .. New to sledding and dont know anyone else who rides some Im askin for some tips ..Sledhead

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to the mainland yet this season so I couldn't tell you the conditions. However Brohm Ridge is great and just out of Squamish.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brandywine is another good spot further up the highway from Squamish.

Donegal-BCSF

Reaction score
Website
www.bcsf.org
I recommend joining a club. It is a great way to meet new people, find a sledding partner and get personal tours of the riding areas:) In your area there are three clubs up the sea-to-sky (Black Tusk Snowmobile Club, Powder Mountain Snowmobile Club, and the Pemberton Snowmobile Club), one in Chilliwack, the Coquihalla Summit and then the Summit Seekers in Langley. Contact information for all of these clubs except Coquihalla can be found on www.bcsf.org. Welcome to snowmobiling and I warn you it is an addiction...

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
I have been Riding the coquihalla alot since I posted this . Only met one fellow who was kind and chatted for a few then invited me to go for a ride with him . He was riding a Yammy white with a monster sticker on it lol . No one really shoots the Sh#t up there .

Top Bottom