Circle of fire?

framtam

Reaction score
This is one of the many reasons I'll never live in the North..
So I have driven by this stupid thing too many times, and the only logical explanation I can come up with for them to spend $400,000+ dollars on a circle light fixture is because it was meant to be lit on fire and have someone jump a sled through it. It's the only thing that makes sense...

View attachment 161155

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Man! That thing can tell time, it's some what useful.

Oh yeah, well we will meet up there and you tell me what time it is, cause when I look through it all I see are a bunch of drunk crack heads down in the park.

A digital clock would have been a better idea, maybe one that flashed to the temperature as well.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, well we will meet up there and you tell me what time it is, cause when I look through it all I see are a bunch of drunk crack heads down in the park.

A digital clock would have been a better idea, maybe one that flashed to the temperature as well.

Oh, if I want that information I drive over to the Stanford Inn.:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

......if they are DRUNK then the sundial is clearly working...obviously its able to tell them when BEER TIME is!! hahahaha

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a rediculous waste of money!!!! But I guess it's OK if they call it art right? What a joke!

We don't have that kind of money in Castlegar, but the city has decided to paint our crosswalks and sidewalks into rainbows.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a rediculous waste of money!!!! But I guess it's OK if they call it art right? What a joke!

We don't have that kind of money in Castlegar, but the city has decided to paint our crosswalks and sidewalks into rainbows.

haha WHAT?! Rainbows? Why on earth...well why do politicians and cities do anything like that. You'd think the money would be better spent elsewhere. Sigh

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL shouldn't they be painting rainbows in Nelson? Maybe instead of painting the sidewalks they could update the tired old Xmas decorations they have been hanging along Columbia for the last 30+ yrs..........

Top Bottom