christopher gets STUCK, and calls S&R

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to take one for the team and go riding with him, JUST to see the pulley system in action..... and document and report back of course...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't even begin to form the words describing the shame I feel for Fistopher's choice to call S&R for being STUCK. You know....I'm sure we've all been there where you spend a whole day...and into an evening getting unstuck and getting out of somewhere we shouldn't have been...it's part of LEARNING. Calling S&R was a BAD call on his part. Pitiful really.

Red Mtn Riders

Reaction score
When you read about how quickly and easily S&R extricated his sled, you have to seriously wonder about his judgement. There were three of them, he didn't even TRY to dig the sled out, that is truely pathetic.

I called S&R once early in my Mtn riding days. The guy I was riding with was in a steep gully, the snow was honest to god chest deep loose powder. We worked on getting it out for 8 hours, digging, pulling, packing trail. When the sno cat came well after dark, it was almost stuck the snow was so deep. Of course the cat operator was a personal friend of mine too.

I learned a lot that day, and never again rode with that guy. I trusted he knew what he was doing based on his talk. I've never needed help again.

Zig Zag

Reaction score
He should sell his machine and save S&R any more hassles in the future.:beer::d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was that a April fools post or is it for real.....

holly molly thats plain silly lol,, maybe it was worse then I can picture:confused:

J_E_SUMMIT

RIP, Fallen Sledder
Reaction score
There is no way I am taking that guy out around here. Some of our trails are worse then that at the easiest of times.

Please note that I said easy, not fun:)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read down a bit more, he mentions how he was going to get avy gear for him and his kid...

How's that for being prepared...

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picture.php

OMG! not bumper deep! lol!!:alol2:

Yamaha. That explains why it took S&R to turn the heavy tanks around.
LOL

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone thinks Christopher is an idiot and should stay away from the physical act of sledding, please give my army game link a click.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is christopher 13 years old or is he just a Re' tard
i think it's ratard!!!!!!! i will give him credit for posting it and opening himself up to bashing, BUT he deserves every bit of it! who doesn't even TRY to dig their sled out! and an HOUR to turn a sled around, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it's ratard!!!!!!! i will give him credit for posting it and opening himself up to bashing, BUT he deserves every bit of it! who doesn't even TRY to dig their sled out! and an HOUR to turn a sled around, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if he was riding an ole Henry Ford or something, Kinda like this one.
UltimateSnowmobile.jpg
[/IMG]

Otherwise, he best get off the puter and get some ridin lessons.:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmmm wow :rolleyes:

Okay... reading that was PAINFUL... What an egocentric twerp. Its hard to read an article that is very clearly a big "look at me" flag!! I find it hard to believe that if the visibility was that poor Christoper actually sent his son ALONE to navigate his way back to the parking lot... way to split up the group, ra'tard...

Top Bottom