Reaction score
What's your favorite?
Rum and eggnog?
Cranberry vodka punch?
Post em' if you wanna share em' ;)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a well made Vodka Caesar in the morning. Kokanee and Tea for the afternoon, Crown for a night cap

Russell P

Reaction score
St. Lucian Chairman's Reserve spiced rum or Captain Morgan's spiced rum. Straight up, the pop is for the kids.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brazilian Caprahina. 2 oz Katchacha rum, 2 limes cut in eights and smashed, 1.5 tbsp cane sugar, ice cubes. Shake then pour everything including smashed limes in a glass. 2 of those will make you take notice. Lol. National drink in Brazil when we were down there.

bryan_117

Reaction score
Take a 4 litre ice cream pail pour in a 26 of lemon gin, a jug of tropical fruit juice, half a thing of 5 alive, some ruby red juice, some mango juice and about 1/3 of a 26 of lemon vodka. Set outside to freeze, serve with 7 up in a glass. Best slush ever, and will get ya hammered

Sent from my iPhone using

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 parts Ballyntines scotch, 1 part ammerato. A maraschino cherry for added flavour. Nice whiskey burn with a cherry aftertaste.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bacardi Torched Cherry and Dr Pepper....pressed. Tastes like freshly squeezed heaven.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's like one of my favorites ^^^^ Capt Morgans with coke pressed and a couple drops lemon juice. Tastes just like iced tea and goes down way to easily.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Take a 4 litre ice cream pail pour in a 26 of lemon gin, a jug of tropical fruit juice, half a thing of 5 alive, some ruby red juice, some mango juice and about 1/3 of a 26 of lemon vodka. Set outside to freeze, serve with 7 up in a glass. Best slush ever, and will get ya hammered

Ha you must be from sask?...we use to do almost the same but without freezing it called it Chagoness slough water or yukafuks

bryan_117

Reaction score
Ha you must be from sask?...we use to do almost the same but without freezing it called it Chagoness slough water or yukafuks

Yep I sure am Sask lol. It is awesome, got a batch freezing outside right now.... Might have to much booze in it, it's not freezing to well and it's -25 out

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying out some of this Barcardi Oakheart Rum, great with Coke, don't use that Pepsi garbage.

Top Bottom