Chihuahua from Calgary to Bonnyville.... anyone?????

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all, we're just trying to get our family together. When we moved up here to Bonnyville, the housing market was less than accommodating. Pretty much zero vacancy, but somehow Terry's wife Hughette found us a place that we can have our pets. Our little Chupacabra Chupie is at my brother's house in Calgary. Would anyone be coming this way at all who would have room for a little chilupa?

Let me know! I have a little girl who is heart broken waiting for her little Nina..

Thank you :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I'm sorry! It was a very very quick transition. I'm up here in Bonnyville Alberta now working for T&T Powersports!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
coming thru Calgary Sunday sometime on our way back from Radium..... could get the pup as far as Edmonton?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
coming thru Calgary Sunday sometime on our way back from Radium..... could get the pup as far as Edmonton?

Awesome!! K thanks!! I'll keep coordinating! If anyone comes from Edmonton to Bonnyville..... let me know.. !

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trish...Crystal is out here this weekend too...she'll be heading back to Ft Mac after the weekend, maybe touch base with her cuz she might not see this post. :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Trish...Crystal is out here this weekend too...she'll be heading back to Ft Mac after the weekend, maybe touch base with her cuz she might not see this post. :)

I don't think she goes back to work until the 10th.

Top Bottom