Chetwynd Hotels

indyguy

Reaction score
which hotel in Chetwynd offers better ammenities. (Restaurant/Lounge, hot tub, safe/large parking for trailers)
The Stagecoach and Pinecone don't have hot tubs.
Havent stayed at the Pomeroy or Lakeview yet.
Whats the feedback guys?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stagecoach and pinecone SUCK!, used to stay there for work, there wasnt any new hotles at the time. The Pomeroy was the newest last time I was there and nicest, small lot though and not sure of tub and no resturant. Haven't seen the Lakeview yet.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at the Pinecone once about 10 years ago. It was not up to par. The Pomeroy on the east end of town is brand new and looks very nice from the outside. I'm sure they will have a website to look at. One thing I will say is to eat at Murray's Pub.

crashnburn

Reaction score
which hotel in Chetwynd offers better ammenities. (Restaurant/Lounge, hot tub, safe/large parking for trailers)
The Stagecoach and Pinecone don't have hot tubs.
Havent stayed at the Pomeroy or Lakeview yet.
Whats the feedback guys?

Lakeview is not bad if you don't mind paying 150.00 a night or more. I think there is only a contenantal breakfast (no restaurant)

Murrays Pub is the place to eat and have a few wobbly pops. The food is great if you can eat it all.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try mt solitude home cooked meals hot tub over all a pretty nice place to stay with bigger groups. out of town right across the road from silver mine i think thats what its called

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at the Pomeroy last year and yhey were very nice rooms,but the pool was not done yet.Lots of parking too and if you ask you can get a room that faces the parking lot.Yhey had kitchens in them too with full size fridges if you want to save some coin.Our group will go back there for sure.

Attachments

• 1216.jpg
    1216.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Top Bottom