check engine light comes on

SHREK

Reaction score
i was riding all weekend in mcbride and had no issuse, until i was racing down the trail back to the truck. i stopped and noticed my check engine light was flashing when i was running over 6000 rpm. if i let it come below 6000 rpm the light would shut off. it seems to rum all right when this warning light comes on but i still can not figure out why it comes on over 6000 rpm and goes out below that. ?????????

Mike_1987

Reaction score
Check for a broken wire at one of the rave solenoid connectors. That happened to mine twice now. The first time I took it to the dealer for them to figure out what was wrong, and the 2nd time I just went straight to the rave connectors to find a wire broken.

SHREK

Reaction score
i checked the wires and from what i see they seem to be good. i may have to take to the shop and have them look at it.

Mike_1987

Reaction score
Try to fallow the wires as far up as you can to check for a break. If you end up taking it in, post what they found wrong with it

SHREK

Reaction score
I just got my sled fixed at the dealer , and it was a wire that was not connected going to the rave solenoid. The reason i missed it was the wrapping around the wires was not damaged. Thanks for the info Mike_1987.

Top Bottom