Cheapest place for AMSOIL 4 stroke oil?

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used AMSOIL 4 stroke synthetic last oil change and never had a problem with temperature, now after using just regular castrol 10w-40 I'm over heating every 15 minutes... Starting to think the oil was playing a big part of it. So I'm wondering where the hell to get this oil where its not 17.99 per litre. ( Canadian Tire )

Radagast

Reaction score
Membership for a year is $30, join up and order a case of the stuff, it'll be cheaper than CT and you'll be set for a number of years. A buddy and I split the cost of the membership last year and each ordered up some product.

Or if you don't want to do that, just find a dealer in your area.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price is up at Peavy Mart $13.99, that's where I get it when I am in need. I have done the membership thing when I had my other truck,.. I ran amsoil everything,.. but let my membership run out.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amsoil guy through and through here...but if it helps try the Rotella T6 5W40, it's a synthetic and you will probably have an easier time finding it and at a reasonable price.
But how much oil do you need? If it's like mine @ a little over 2L, personally I don't care how much it costs....I know it'll protect it, atleast until you find a dealer!! Just my 2 cents worth

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amsoil guy through and through here...but if it helps try the Rotella T6 5W40, it's a synthetic and you will probably have an easier time finding it and at a reasonable price.
But how much oil do you need? If it's like mine @ a little over 2L, personally I don't care how much it costs....I know it'll protect it, atleast until you find a dealer!! Just my 2 cents worth

That's fine a dandy as long as it's wet clutch compatible

Top Bottom