Cheap sleds for sale on kijiji

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the price of used turbo sleds in the toilet this year?

There's a few real nice turbo pro's that guys can't seem to give away, maybe guys on here even? I was always under the impression that everyone wanted to have the higher end kit, and that normal turbo sleds, with the 'cheap kits' weren't worth anything... seems that's not the case anymore??

Anyway, happy shopping. Some smokin' deals.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup buddy bought a low km, super clean 12 pro with a boost it kit, 174 2.5 track and tunnel ext, for 5000

Cheaper than he sold his 13 pro for lmfao

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is yours one of them????

No sir, the cheesy reflash kit is still running strong. Just looked at it the other weekend in fact, and she's all ready to go.

Hopefully the little polaris makes it through another season- I still can't decide what I want next.

One things for sure though, I won't need nearly as much outta mine as some of those fancy kits that are for sale.... wow, some of those guys are really taking a beating.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No sir, the cheesy reflash kit is still running strong. Just looked at it the other weekend in fact, and she's all ready to go.

Hopefully the little polaris makes it through another season- I still can't decide what I want next.

One things for sure though, I won't need nearly as much outta mine as some of those fancy kits that are for sale.... wow, some of those guys are really taking a beating.

I'm glad you are ready to go. I am closer and should have everything done tomorrow.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of secrets, just thought I'd check Boost it's site to see if they have any sleds for sale. It doesn't seem to exist. Know anything about that?

Boost-It is no longer around. They have an ad on Kijiji clearing out all their remaining stock.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some stuff from Boost it and yeah business is shut down due to the lack of customers.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think boost-its time just came and went, pretty hard to compete nowadays with other competitors kits selling for under 5k.

And it sure seems a guy can't give away these turbos now, really sad to see bone stock sleds listed at 6k and the same machine with a turbo, 3" track, and suspension goodies for 6500.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think boost-its time just came and went, pretty hard to compete nowadays with other competitors kits selling for under 5k.

And it sure seems a guy can't give away these turbos now, really sad to see bone stock sleds listed at 6k and the same machine with a turbo, 3" track, and suspension goodies for 6500.
Show me 1 for 6500 unless old one and high miles. But web is flooded and great deals but not that good, lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show me 1 for 6500 unless old one and high miles. But web is flooded and great deals but not that good, lol
There's a 13 pro listed in the classifieds here, I'm sure it was Neil's sled at one point if I recall

6500 with new crank and top end, boost it with other stuff

Just about the same sled as one my buddy got, but his is in better shape, for 4900 cash

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a 13 pro listed in the classifieds here, I'm sure it was Neil's sled at one point if I recall

6500 with new crank and top end, boost it with other stuff

Just about the same sled as one my buddy got, but his is in better shape, for 4900 cash
wow that's nuts, but a poo

Top Bottom