Chappell Creek

TimpaAssault

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a little pre trip planing. Was in Chappell last year only made it into the upper tiffany lake due to heavy snow conditions and didnt want to venture that far due to inexperience of the area. My question is... How do you get down to the second set of meadows (Chappell Norb Meadow)?

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone else speaks up. I am pretty sure I have covered that entire area and I am not sure where you are talking about. From the main lake I have been up in all directions and you basically get to an edge that drops off to no mans land each way.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he mean lower Tiffany lake? As the 1 way to it is quite steep but can go around another way. Didn't go past upper lake last time in there as it was 70cms of fresh, the 154 was tapped out all day to go anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Below the lakes is the best spot, i dont even screw around by the lake or meadows, straight down in the creeks

TimpaAssault

Reaction score
I'm talking about the Meadows below the lakes towards the southern tip of the play area, I'd post a screenshot, but not allowing me to. I believe same area as this, but could be wrong was pretty much whiteout conditions when I was in there.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about the Meadows below the lakes towards the southern tip of the play area, I'd post a screenshot, but not allowing me to. I believe same area as this, but could be wrong was pretty much whiteout conditions when I was in there.

There is meadows south of the lake but they are not below it, you drop down pretty much anywhere there is a gap and go up the other side, when your there with visibility its fairly self explanatory

Top Bottom