Chambers creek trails

silverstarind2010

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone knows what trails are on the noth side of highway 11 at chambers.... i spend almost every weekend a horburg and i have pretty much mapped and rode every trail from horburg to south jackfish lAKE ROAD (IE train wreck, caboose, phoenix etc... Any ifno would be great or if anyone wants gps tracks to area let me know..

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone knows what trails are on the noth side of highway 11 at chambers.... i spend almost every weekend a horburg and i have pretty much mapped and rode every trail from horburg to south jackfish lAKE ROAD (IE train wreck, caboose, phoenix etc... Any ifno would be great or if anyone wants gps tracks to area let me know..

most of the trails on the north side were closed from being washed out years ago..... but its been a few years there cause the trucks messed it up and i gave up on it....

Sylvanas

Reaction score
how do u get to the trails on south side of the hiway also are they good for a begginer my gf has ony gone a few times me i have quaded for 26 years lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there is a camp ground on the south side.... and the trails go from there.... the last time i was there the trails are so bad even i had a hard time... so for a new bee i'd say no....

there is some good trails around the west rocky golf coarse to ride..... its before the diamond j pit and the intersection to go to crimsion lake

thats where we used to ride as a family till everyone got better

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there is a camp ground on the south side.... and the trails go from there.... the last time i was there the trails are so bad even i had a hard time... so for a new bee i'd say no....

there is some good trails around the west rocky golf coarse to ride..... its before the diamond j pit and the intersection to go to crimsion lake

thats where we used to ride as a family till everyone got better

so in otherwords ya still ride there, when is this getting better going to happen tex. ya still have trouble so i see.

silverstarind2010

Reaction score
not sure if i attached this file right or not a .pdf map of trails and rds i have been on

Attachments

• Horburg June 2011 Complete.pdf
    751.9 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex just maybe they don't ride like you? let them make up there own mind. maybe they don't ride kawai's = easier to get through? hehe.

i personnaly have never rode there and have no desire to. and for new riders or the not so extreme that is what the marble mtn trail ride was for, may not have turned out that way though, muskeg monster in there somewhere.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex just maybe they don't ride like you? let them make up there own mind. maybe they don't ride kawai's = easier to get through? hehe.

i personnaly have never rode there and have no desire to. and for new riders or the not so extreme that is what the marble mtn trail ride was for, may not have turned out that way though, muskeg monster in there somewhere.

huh for a old guy u would love the ride...a muddy trail or a dry trail at the start.... [ also at the very start along the trail there is spash ponds which is awsome at the end ] many many sites to be seen ect.... one day we 'll go for a day ride and u will be hooked....

the only thing is there is not to many spots to camp right at the start of the trail [ fenced land and acerages to the east ] have to camp near chambers and go south to get on the trail

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would i have ta listen to your kawasiki talk again. hehe

silverstarind2010

Reaction score
Also we are not newbies eathier:nono: lol ive been quading out west since about 2002, have had a 2001 700 polaris sportsman, 2007 660 grizzly, 2005 650 v2 arctic cat and now a 2008 750 king quad.. all quads have also been modded

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do u get to the trails on south side of the hiway also are they good for a begginer my gf has ony gone a few times me i have quaded for 26 years lol

whoops .... this is the one i meant to reply to.....

Top Bottom