Center driver discussion

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Center driver problem solved - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum

Free speech discussion where peeps can say what they want without threads being deleted because advertizers don't like it.
It used to be pretty good before bible thumpers took it over. You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. God is expensive....we will now shove these ads down your throat because you are too cheap to pony up....have a blessed day

T

TracksCanada

It used to be pretty good before bible thumpers took it over. You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. God is expensive....we will now shove these ads down your throat because you are too cheap to pony up....have a blessed day

If there is a thread with complaints about a business who advertises on here it always gets pulled. So much for free speech. I enjoy all the peeps on here and probably the admin. only does as Ron tells them to. Oh well I hang out on Snowest where you don't have this style of censorship.
Merry Xmas to almost all.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there is a thread with complaints about a business who advertises on here it always gets pulled. So much for free speech. I enjoy all the peeps on here and probably the admin. only does as Ron tells them to. Oh well I hang out on Snowest where you don't have this style of censorship.
well, I'll still buy my tracks from you. Merry Christmas Curtis.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there is another site that has a bunch of great people on it...BackCountryRebels.com

Top Bottom