Caves

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im just wondering where all the caves are. I've been to a few, like Jewel cave in South Dakota,this is a national park cave, very cool and the ice caves west of Calgary on 22x across from Allan Bill Pond its self guided and if you dont know where it is you wont find it, and the Bat caves in Cadomin, has signs and trail last km very steep, and must be 100meters away near sunset,And a few small ones in the Crowsnest Pass area near Blairmore, I have heard there are some inbetween Jasper,Banff and up Grand Cache area. Here is a few pics of some I've been in. Interested in caves anywhere though, just want to know where they are will travel.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Some Cool, And Very Weird Kinda Caves Are In "craters Of The Moon" In Idaho...very Weird.... It Looks Like A Different Planet And The Cave Are Actually Old Lava Flows That Dried Up And Shrank After The Outside Hardened And Left Hollows Inside The Old Flows. Lots Of Caves In And Around Wendover, Nevada Too... I Too, Really Like Caves.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I know where your talking, wasn't there long enough to explore any caves, just kinda drove looked kept driving, Next time will be stopping for sure.And getting out and walking around, thanks Drive past there every year

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like looking at pic's of caves. Caves creep me out. So you guys fill your boots but please post pics. :beerchug:

BAD ASS

Reaction score
Im just wondering where all the caves are. I've been to a few, like Jewel cave in South Dakota,this is a national park cave, very cool and the ice caves west of Calgary on 22x across from Allan Bill Pond its self guided and if you dont know where it is you wont find it, and the Bat caves in Cadomin, has signs and trail last km very steep, and must be 100meters away near sunset,And a few small ones in the Crowsnest Pass area near Blairmore, I have heard there are some inbetween Jasper,Banff and up Grand Cache area. Here is a few pics of some I've been in. Interested in caves anywhere though, just want to know where they are will travel.:D

Hi DL.! I know excatly where the Ice Caves are on Highway 66 west of Bragg Creek, but I' not sure if you already know or are trying to find them? If you are looking for them let me know I'll give you directions, they"re only a few miles from my Place

BABASS

GRD

Reaction score
Hi DL.! I know excatly where the Ice Caves are on Highway 66 west of Bragg Creek, but I' not sure if you already know or are trying to find them? If you are looking for them let me know I'll give you directions, they"re only a few miles from my Place

BABASS

Becareful, DL might want you to show her where the caves are. Heard that tail is dangerous!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horne Lake caves on Vancouver Island, three caves with different levels of spelunking...happy house hunting DL

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BABASS

I've been to these ones, actually nice climb up and when I was in them [few times], I slid between the cracks and crawled into the open room as they say and belly crawled out the other end, that was frikkin freeky, A person wants the heart to start thumping....do that :D, Want to go for a climb?

Top Bottom