Caused by a Spark From a Quad???

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greenies been trying to shut down trails in this area for a long time so now they're trying to blame this on a spark from a quad or motorcycle. No possibility of an unattended campfire?? :rant:Just outside Kelowna on the West side of the lake.
Bernie+Kaplun+_3_.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More like some greenie smoking some green....
And dropped it:rant::eek:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they've been trying to shutdown bear creek for years. i wonder how them rose valley tree huggers like the mountain side living now?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
We are supposed to be going camping by Vernon in a week and a day.I don't know if we should go know

94fordguy

That dang Canadian smoke has managed to drift at least 300 miles to the south, Yakima has been getting rather smokey lately and the last fire we had was a couple weeks ago :eek:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it was or wasn't caused by an ATV, but lets be realistic here, Almost everyday as I'm heading to or from work, some Meat-head throws his cigarette butt out the window and you see the red ash explode as it hits the ashfault beside the extremly dry grass in the ditch and nobody is doing anything about that, so because their is one fire in the bush that they don't know what started it, they will say an ATV started it, and now that's all we'll hear in the media for the next little while, and have to defend ourselves when they try to shut the riding areas down. MAKES NO SENSE AND LIGHTS A FIRE UNDER MY ASS!!!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are supposed to be going camping by Vernon in a week and a day.I don't know if we should go know
Depends on where in Vernon. Anything on the east side of the lake I'm sure will be safe but may be a little smoky. West side of the lake may not be such a great plan. Rained pretty hard late this afternoon and into evening. May help the situation somewhat. Supposed to go back to high dry temps by Saturday.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Depends on where in Vernon. Anything on the east side of the lake I'm sure will be safe but may be a little smoky. West side of the lake may not be such a great plan. Rained pretty hard late this afternoon and into evening. May help the situation somewhat. Supposed to go back to high dry temps by Saturday.

I talked to the campground lady tonight (Vernon Creek Resort)and the fire would have to jump the lake,little smokey but should be ok ,,Thanks though

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last big fire in B.C. when Kelowna was burning I was sent to Creston fire fighting.
Lots of grows in the side of the mountains.
A lot of them burned up:d:eek:
That is one happy place with beer too.:beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I concur with the cigarette butts out the window theory.....that burns my azz to see that on a daily freaken basis....what the he!! do there ash trays not work..or maybe they are to freaken lazy to clean them out so lets burn up the world instead!! Naive MF's!!!

Then there's the campfire issue...unattended or worse not put out...have driven by so many empty spots to still see smoke coming out of a pit...takes gallons and gallons of water to put out a fire...ground burns and is hot up to 2 feet down!!

BUT HEY LETS BLAME THE QUADS OR BIKES......GREEN PIECERS-FREAKS

Top Bottom