Cat Mods

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of Arctic Cat race mods. I am looking at one as a ditch banger here in Manitoba but not sure if they are worth the maintenance. Prices are good as an 04 goes for $3500, and 06 goes for $4500, thats for a 440.
Are they worth the time and money or are they so high maintenance and parts too hard to find that they arent worth it?

Attachments

• mod.jpg
    mod.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 18

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of Arctic Cat race mods. I am looking at one as a ditch banger here in Manitoba but not sure if they are worth the maintenance. Prices are good as an 04 goes for $3500, and 06 goes for $4500, thats for a 440.
Are they worth the time and money or are they so high maintenance and parts too hard to find that they arent worth it?

If you are wanting a ditch banger that'll take a licking...your looking at a great sled....parts aren't an issue....any Cat dealer has them....you'll love that sled....they suck up the bumps and really handle...good luck!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy thats in by our shop all the time has the 09 600 sno pro
that thing hauls some serious a..
the sno pro sleds are light and durable all in one package
do it...

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
I have an 05 snopro mod 800. Put the low comp. head on and rear coolers and let her rip! You just take firecat coolers and flip them left to right and they fit along the running boards with a little finess. The tunnel cooler is only needed if you install a motor bigger then a 440. My buddy has been running the running board and front cooler on a 04 440 for three years on av gas with no problems. They are cheap and a riot! they will take much abuse!

Top Bottom