Caroline Snowmobile Club & Rallies

jdbrady

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
I have been getting alot of calls and e-mails, with regards to the Snowmobile Rally this Sunday, Jan.4th. which is hosted by the "Caroline Elks" Club. It is located 16kms. west of Caroline,, at Phyillis Lake, and starts at 10:00 to 1:00pm. There is not trail Passes required, as they are not associated with our Club, or the ASA.
The snow conditions are very good, for this time of year, as this has been a quad rally the last few years, due to no snow.
Pay-out is 50% and luch is available, at the Staging area.
So with the snow in good shap and the weather is suppose to be -5 tomorrow, it will be a huge success, with a large turn-out.
Our Club rally will be in February, so stay tuned for details.
Any further questions, call me @ 403-728-3939
James Brady

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks seen poster at sled shop, didn't read all info, looking forward to club ride and more info.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be enough snow, groomed trails yeah right.

Reaction score
I did some sledding in the Caroline area today, I was not too happy, conditions are rough. Do anybody know if there are any grooming trails sometimes in Caroline and Rocky Mountain House because I have not seen any today. I was even better rider in the ditch along highway 591.

I will be glad if someone can tell me if there are any chance to get a decent groomed trail in Caroline!

Thanks

Frankydoo

donj

Reaction score
There usually isn't enough snow in this area to justify grooming...besides that there aren't enough volunteers(imagine that!),the only grooming I am aware of is when Wes Eror grooms out at Nordegg..just a small sled pull-behind groomer...I think you pretty much have to go to Golden, Revy, etc..besides, why not ride all the pipelines etc, groomed trails are kinda boring!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go west of caroline till you come to a intersection don"t turn right go straight go about 5 miles you will see a sign caroline club turn left you can"t see the cabin from the highway we were there 2 weekends ago damnere burned engine on 800 very little snow on trails make sure you have scatchers your slides will take a kicking they did get some new snow but it was warm last week

Top Bottom