caroline poker rally

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like caroline sled club is having a poker rally feb 14, maybe bring your honey for a valentines ride hehe

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
I live out in the area and there is plenty of snow in the back country out there for sledding. If anyone is interested also making a trip out to the cut-off creek area further in the back country the day before....should be a ton of snow out there as well.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this

Attachments

• Caroline_Snowmobilers_2010-02-02 copy.jpg
    Caroline_Snowmobilers_2010-02-02 copy.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 377

mtnrev

Reaction score
I live out in the area and there is plenty of snow in the back country out there for sledding. If anyone is interested also making a trip out to the cut-off creek area further in the back country the day before....should be a ton of snow out there as well.

Hey Colin you should give your uncle a shout he may go riding with you.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would love to know where this is, been itching to ride in more than 6 inches of snow. Riding red deer area ditches is getting pretty hard on the mountain sleds we have, and just cant afford an expensive BC bound trip right now. Any feedback would be appreciated and feel free to PM me, thanks!

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
I would love to know where this is, been itching to ride in more than 6 inches of snow. Riding red deer area ditches is getting pretty hard on the mountain sleds we have, and just cant afford an expensive BC bound trip right now. Any feedback would be appreciated and feel free to PM me, thanks!

Here are some maps

go to this link and you can download them.

Look in the Upper Clearwater area maps

mtnrev

Reaction score
yes its me this must be Jeff? You get the nightrider running?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes its me this must be Jeff? You get the nightrider running?

lol yepers and it goes like stink too.... totally different. going to have to change riding her.... are u off this weekend? 2 poker rallys ... one sat and one sunday?

mtnrev

Reaction score
working nights but trying to get Sunday night off would go Sunday if I got it off

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
working nights but trying to get Sunday night off would go Sunday if I got it off

hows ur runnin now??? ull have to try mine now.... its stupid... even with the knightrider on lol.... so if u get it off ur goin to caroline then?

mtnrev

Reaction score
Its running great brand new short block. DJ clutch kit pulls like a train yeah I'll go Sunday if I don't have to go to work that night after I'll let you know what happens.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its running great brand new short block. DJ clutch kit pulls like a train yeah I'll go Sunday if I don't have to go to work that night after I'll let you know what happens.

huh cool give me a call at home when u know..... 403 729 2894

Top Bottom