Carbon fiber motor fist helmet?

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Nov 12 last season, 900 gram helmet ( been wearing it for about 10 years, time for a new one)

Attachments

• rene_close_up_pow_face.jpg
    rene_close_up_pow_face.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 109

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever happened to just using your neck muscles

Some people have weak necks for the size of their ego on top of it. BAHWAH WAH. Couldn't help myself....

There will be no carbon helmet from MF.

The current Dominator is LIGHTER than most carbon helmets becasue it is the ONLY helmet in the world that binds the EPS liner directly to the shell. This makes the helmet light and more importantly for the obvious advantages of having the EPS bonded directly to the shell. It has a quality bag AND GoPRO mount.

I would buy one if i had to. But I don't. I just pulled on from the warehouse with a smile :)

There are NONE left in the warehouse in Edmonton. If you call a dealer and they have the size....get it bought.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They come with a sweet bag too! I don't have a picture of mine, looks like highfly's but grey where his is red, (picked it up at the western washington snow show) as it is at bnorth's place with my sled. But was well worth the money!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My size large is 1240 or 1250 grams. Same weight as the carbon 509 but $100 less.

Top Bottom