Carbon fiber motor fist helmet?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told at the show that motor fist is coming out with a new carbon fiber helmet right away , is this true?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know about that, but I just picked up a dominator the other day. Holy cow is that thing light. It is supposedly lighter than the current carbon fibre ones.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, were you not talking to the motor fist people at the show, what did they say? you think they tell tall tales. i'm thinkin the motorfist people would be the only ones that would really know what they are doing, now that is just my opinion.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my dominator at the show yesterday. WOOT!!!

IMG-20121028-00073_zpsf4c502cb.jpg

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one at the show too!! Crazy light!! Looks like the 509's finish it off well.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife got the new MF helmet and it's nice and light! I wouldn't wait for a carbon one unless you want that carbon fiber look.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the motor fist stand guy told me they are coming out with a carbon fiber

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the motor fist stand guy told me they are coming out with a carbon fiber

Then, it would likely be true they are doing a CF helmet. If I needed a new helmet, I would go CF, but since I have 2 perfectly good helmets at home (509 and Klim) I'll stick with those.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys, sorry to bust your bubble but I just got a text back from motorfist big huncho and this is what he text me...Tell your mud and snow guys that there is no carbon fiber helmet. Ours is already as light or lighter then a carbone one !!! So there you have it, NO CARBON.............

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The klim helmet that ventilated? I sweat like crazy from my head

Im the same. The reason I cant seem to keep my goggles from fogging. Hoping the new MF helmet ventilates better than others I have tried. Man it is nice and light though. If this doesnt do the trick I think I might try a downhill mountain bike helmet like Rene used to wear.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im the same. The reason I cant seem to keep my goggles from fogging. Hoping the new MF helmet ventilates better than others I have tried. Man it is nice and light though. If this doesnt do the trick I think I might try a downhill mountain bike helmet like Rene used to wear.
Love the venting on my klim but the fit for my head isn't what I wanted and the weight is not near the motorfist, preordered my dominator last month from the local dealer for 319$ taxes in, gonna miss my vents in the spring but had lots of offers on it to recover cost of the new one

Top Bottom